Warp Drive Machine

You are in relative control of a spacecraft equipped with a warp drive that distorts the shape of the space-time continuum and may travel at speeds greater than that of light by many orders of magnitude. Jump from planet to planet and extract most resources you can to rebuild you ship. Each planet is unique with its own challenges, and you can stay limited time on it, until spaceship warps toward another world.

Overhaul
2 days ago

g Teleporting Biters?

21 days ago
(updated 21 days ago)

Not sure if this is a bug or an intended feature.
I'm on jump #39 on my first playthrough and suddenly I am being attacked by biters that approach extremely quickly and bypass my walls. It appears like a teleport, but I can see a very quick trail from their path of approach, so they're not truly teleporting; but how do they bypass my walls. My turrets have no time at all to react before they are inside. This overruns my turret wall and destroys whatever is just inside of the wall.
Initially I assumed that they were the pirates, but from other discussions on this form, I do not believe this to be the case.
Please advise.

Edit: I managed to get a closer look at reduced game speed. They aren't teleporting nor bypassing the walls. Instead their movement and attack speed is cranked up to 11. So now I have my "teleport" answer. Is this a feature or a bug?

20 days ago

This is a planet event. A planet with fast biters. players are warned about this when landed.
But it should not be that insane fast. Will check that

20 days ago

Ah shucks, I didn't notice it in the chat log. I checked today and the notification was there. I haven't noticed any notifications in this mod. I wonder what else I missed.
Thanks for replying, now I can get back to this mod!

New response