Warp Drive Machine

You are in relative control of a spacecraft equipped with a warp drive that distorts the shape of the space-time continuum and may travel at speeds greater than that of light by many orders of magnitude. Jump from planet to planet and extract most resources you can to rebuild you ship. Each planet is unique with its own challenges, and you can stay limited time on it, until spaceship warps toward another world.

Overhaul
2 days ago

b Compatibility with Angel/Bob Mods

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

Hey,
we really love this mod. Normally we prefer to play with the full blown Angel/Bob setup.
The first thing we experience is the very little starter space for the Angel smelting setup. But we were able to get around that on the universal green floor.
Unfortunately there seems no other floor which accepts the smelting machines of Angel like Crusher, Sorter, Blast Furnace, .....
We tried the orange smelting floor (should be the one in our opinion), the black refinery and the cyan production floor.
Sadly nothing worked. Could you please have a look to that. Would be highly appreciated.

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

Angel/Bob setup is way too complex for me to make it compatible...
I'm adding to next version a remote interface for anyone to add modded entities names to a colored tile by script, so a mod could make itself compatible

8 months ago

We did some further investigation on that point. The building restrictions are not an issue as you have a straight forward approach on the restrictions where it is easy to add new buildings.
The issue with Angel is that he replaces complete sciences. For example the refinery science. Since you put the black tiles in that science it is completely unreachable.
Maybe you could consider having dedicated science for all tiles (as you have for the first 4). Or in general dedicated science for your stuff.
I'm not sure if mods could synchronize for new science.

New response