Warehouse Addons

Adds more warehouses based on bob's chests to the game.

Content
5 years ago
0.15 - 0.17
Storage

g bobplates dependency not soft

5 years ago

title practicly says it all, the bobplates dependency is not soft, wich is bad news for people like me, who doesn't want to complicate récipes more tan they already are, by adding more intermediates

5 years ago

yeaaaaa.....not sure why that's written that way. bob's chests require bobplates, and thusly, warehouse addons must also require bob's plates. there's no way around that. maybe was joke??

5 years ago

Pretty sure bob's chests do not require bob's plates?

5 years ago

Bob chest would probably require Bob plates, what I'm asking is for KorGgenT to make that dependency soft, and change the Bob chest in the recipe for some steel chest or something, just for those of us who doesn't have Bob plates, keeping the current recipe for those who actually have it (that's basically what a soft dependency is)

5 years ago

I just checked, it is not required you can have bob's logi chests with out bobs plates, i have bob's logistic chests installed in my main save with out plates.

5 years ago

The thing is, this mod requires you to have Bob metals, chemicals and intermediates installed and activated, it doesn't matter if it's necessary or not, the mod just doesn't work, and Bob intermediates mod changes lots of recipes, which is exactly what I dot want to do

5 years ago

I know, that is what i am saying, it is not actually required, he needs to fix it

5 years ago

Perfect, now all we need is for him to read this and fix the issue

5 years ago

Acknowledged. Apologies for the long wait. Will take a look at it within a week

5 years ago

i fixed the soft dependency. it now works as i originally intended it. (in 0.17)

New response