UraniumRework

Changes uranium processing, adds some complexity to the processing

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

i two suggestions

3 years ago

maybe make a 1x1 placeable uranium waste barrel that do nothing but take up space and give off lots of pollution when broken

add MOX fuel that comes from plutonium byproducts of reprocessing uranium. it would also allow two more realistic kovarex enrichment processes that turn u238 and HEU or Pu-239 into more Pu-239 and a lot of waste

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

hi, good suggestions, thanks, but I think I shall skip them.

I have tried something similar but failed, I am not a talented modder unfortunately (I was trying to explode the area if the chests containing waste containers or waste cells are damaged, like a real atom bomb but I could not do it, it would prevent player to fill a chest and freely destroy it) . as I said, I could not do it and gave up after a point. pollution can be disabled when starting game as well, so basically taking away the most important penalty it is going to do. but nevertheless, good idea

I really tried to avoid adding more items to the game, even the two items I added were too much. I think I shall not get involved into creating plutonium, there are mods about it anyway.

New response