Upgraded Electric Poles

Upgraded Electric Poles

Content
6 years ago
Power

i Factorio v0.14

7 years ago

Will this mod be updated to V0.14 anytime soon? sounds like a great idea but all of my maps are in 0.14 :(

7 years ago

I am currently working on the 0.14.X update and suspect that it will be out very soon. Thanks for the sudjection.

7 years ago

Would really love to get this mod!

7 years ago

Any Update on this? industrial mod seemed to rip this off from you, but it breaks on windows.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I have changed the version of the mod in the factorio files to v0.14 and the mod seems to work fine. You can do some testing before making it public just to be sure! However I just wanted to check on the wire reach of the upgraded medium pole; is it only supposed to be 5?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Thank you!! It really works.

I have changed the version of the mod in the factorio files to v0.14 and the mod seems to work fine. You can do some testing before making it public just to be sure! However I just wanted to check on the wire reach of the upgraded medium pole; is it only supposed to be 5?

7 years ago

However I just wanted to check on the wire reach of the upgraded medium pole; is it only supposed to be 5?
Yes, the reach is only supposed to be 5 because otherwise it would be too overpowered.

New response