Unlimited Resources

Ore patches and oil never empty! This mod keeps the values high instead of setting it to infinite and supports settings.

Content
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Cheats

b Unknown command "ur"

7 years ago

Hi,

I am unable to execute the command as it does not exist.

I am no programming expert but by looking at your sourcecode you've only scripted a function, so I assume no mods would conflict. I've checked and mod should be enabled.
I've also attempted at manually placing your script trough the cli ingame.

Let me know if you need to have a full mod list if you wish to debug.

Thanks inadvance!

7 years ago

Hi! sorry for the late reply, there are no notifications on the mod portal, next time if a github or other link is available, try opening an issue there. About the command, you might have forgotten the "refill" part. The full command is "/ur refill" , because of how registering functions in namespaces works its not possible to have a single word, afaik. Copying the contents of the function inside the console would work as well, yes.

7 years ago

Hi,

I've opened to lua console as instructed via the wiki. Both "/ur" and "/ur refill" don't seem to be working. I've also tried "/c ur refill" (all w/o quotes). I've tested in your new 1.03 version as well with no luck.

Am I missing something :s
I try and make a github account.

Thank you again for putting effort into this!

6 years ago

This command has been removed as the mod now automatically refills ore patches even after generation.

New response