Ultra Fast Magnectic Inserters

by Bodleum

A Faster Stack Inserter without any animations for lower CPU usage. It can transfer all items from one chest to another between 7 to 25 seconds. Edited by Bodleum to include an Ultra fast Filter Inserter.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

i Behavior of inputting

5 years ago

I realize that you probably took the code for an inserter and just removed pieces to make the mod, but would there be a chance to get a version of the items that try to fill the machine to a full stack size instead of just how much their recipe calls for? I use a few mods that make bigger/faster machines and because of the delay of running out of items and then the tick to determine to put items in, it causes machines to flicker very fast with "missing input items". But I can set up a few (and I mean a few, because your inserter is really fast) loaders (which try to fill 100%) and the machine won't stutter. But I'd rather place a single ultra fast inserter.

4 years ago

Sorry, i'm not that great at modding and have no idea how to do this! But in the latest update (0.0.5) I made the inserters faster so that should help!

New response