Ultra Fast Inserters

by gmyx

A Faster collection of Stack and filter Inserters without any animations for lower CPU usage and movement speed. Now includes configurable inserters: move an item from any belt to any lane - over 5 belts! Moves items very fast.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Bug] Configurale inserters and circuit network

3 years ago

Hi
The configurable inserters cannot be enabled or disabled with the circuit network
Can this be fixed
thank you
Jan de Wet

3 years ago

I noticed that myself this week. It will take a bit for the fix since I need to add the UI for it.

There is a workaround. You can copy / paste the settings from another inserted and it will work.

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

I've used the workaround in other places, but it's not working for me here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2824641135
This inserter should be active, as its control behavior was copied from an adjacent UF Filter Inserter, which I tested as configured correctly, but ... no luck.

[UPDATE]
I think I figured it out. If I remove all circuitry, I see the message "waiting for train".
The adjacency to the train track makes it think it's inserting into the track, when (due to configurable distance) it's not.

[UPDATE2]
While that's definitely an issue, it's not the only one. No matter what, I can't seem to make my pictured UF CF Inserter work, if it's connected to the circuit network. Adjusting the position, even changing the angle and being nowhere near a track, nothing fixes it. If it's got a circuit rule on it, it doesn't work at all.

New response