Ultra Fast Assembling Machine

Just a new Assembling Machine 4 that instant create the materials. Make some of the chemical plants recipes too.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Cheats

b Unexpected behaviour with productivity modules

5 years ago

Hi!

Your neat little machines appear to handle productivity modules in an unexpected fashion. The effect is that even ONE prod module lowers the material intake by A LOT.

I noticed this in my latest fun base, where I tried to make every science with just one machine of each product. Especially cables and green circuits suffer greatly from the fact, that your assemblers seem only to be able to make one product per tick*. I tried alleviating this by using prod modules, but then the machines become INSANELY strong, because the prod mods seem to have 60x the effect they normally do.

Since I hoped to finally have found THE solution to my performance issues with very high science output BUT keeping the ressource management mostly vanilla, this is a slight hindrance. Any chance of solving this? I freaking love the mod so far, with this little exception. Nice work! (And superb choice of color for the machines!)

) Special recepies that take N materials and output *N results could solve this btw - Whistle Stop Factories (ab)use a similar approach to reach >1 product per tick

Take care!

5 years ago

Meh. The website here seems to interpret asterisks like reddit does, by making the text within two of them in a paragraph italic. The lower part behind the ")" was meant to be an annotation to the asterisk behind "tick" in the second paragraph.

New response