Ultimate Belts

by Tyarns

This mod adds an additional five tiers of belts to the game, beyond what is currently available from other mods. The fastest belt in this mod is equivalent to 6 express belts.

Content
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

i Krastorio 2 support?

3 years ago

Hello, this mod works with Krastorio 2 but would it be possible to add in better compatibility with it? Krastorio 2 adds in 2 belt tiers over vanilla: green belts with 3,600 items/second and purple belts with 5,400 items/second, so they overlap with Ultimate Belts. These belts also lack Krastorio 2-style loaders.

Perhaps an idea would be merging your Green 5,400 belt with Krastorio 2's Purple 5,400 belt and then the later belts would just come after it (and maybe even require Singularity Tech card to unlock the 8,100, 10,800, 13,500, and 16,200 belts. (Krastorio 2 changes science packs into adds in Advanced Tech Card, which comes after Space Science, and Singularity Tech Cards come after Advanced Tech Cards)

Just a suggestion since K2 is quite a popular mod.

3 years ago

I would love to have support for Krastorio 2, though I've never actually played with that mod. My modding skill level is pretty low tbh, and I have little free time so it's not likely that I'll get support added anytime soon :( But if someone would like to submit a pull request via github that adds compatibility I'm more than willing to merge and publish it :)

New response