Ultimate Belts

by Tyarns

This mod adds an additional five tiers of belts to the game, beyond what is currently available from other mods. The fastest belt in this mod is equivalent to 6 express belts.

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

g Update for 1.1

3 years ago

pls update for factorio 1.0 <3

3 years ago

I'm waiting for this too. Thank you <3

3 years ago

same here , tho changeling the version numbers in info.json is not enough and i got some icon error so yes it requires a bit of work

3 years ago

and made mine work not preatty but it works
if ynyone wants a file to make it work ask

3 years ago

yeah going to 1.1 is also a pain they changed a lot...

3 years ago

immortal_sniper1 --- Hi, may I ask how do I get this up and running? I can't play without this mode ... thx

3 years ago

yes please i need these belts in my 1.1 game :)

3 years ago

are u on the main discord server of you fine with code in here ?

it is just a few lines anyway

3 years ago

i think i can give it a try tonight ;)

3 years ago

well in info.json file change versions of factorio to 1.1

in tech file add a -1 after the tech logistics png for all techs and that is all

3 years ago

hi thanks for the info but i don't know exactly where. I made a change in info.json to vers. 1.1. Then I open the ultimate-belt-tech.lua file in prototypes \ technology. But I don't know exactly which lines to write -1 to.

3 years ago

there are many lines but basicaly on all lines that have a .png in them
you should get logistics-1.png at the end

3 years ago

Big thanks. It's working ... thanks again

3 years ago

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing. Life has changed a lot since I first made this mod and finding time even just to check in can be a challenge. I do have all the mod source on github and if someone would like to submit a pull request I'll happily incorporate the changes and get the mod updated asap. Otherwise expect an update sometime this week. Thank you for the support <3 It means a lot to know my work and ideas are still loved :)

3 years ago

i know this is another mod but it would be amazing if you include loaders with your new belts :) just a request/suggestion ;)

3 years ago

deadlock loaders include loaders for all the belts in this mod

3 years ago

aw copy that will add his ;)

3 years ago

Of course your work is worth a lot, thank you! We await the update !!! Cheers!

3 years ago

yes i am currently suffering in 1.1 without your belts :(

I do have all the mod source on github and if someone would like to submit a pull request I'll happily incorporate the changes and get the mod updated asap.

Left you a pull request with the necessary fixes.

3 years ago

We are all waiting for this update! Thanks for your effort. Cheers!

3 years ago

upd plz :)

3 years ago

Thank you so much for the pull request! The Ultimate Belts update for Factorio 1.1 is now live :)

3 years ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are a crack! A greeting! Health!

3 years ago

YAY!

3 years ago

we have a problem , it gives errors when loading YAFC , it didnt do that in the past

3 years ago

Hmmmm I really have no idea why it would be giving errors with YAFC, I'm not doing anything fancy or unusual in my code afaik. That's going to be beyond my level of expertise. Check with the creator of YAFC. If a modification is needed at my end I'll happily make the change if it's simple.

3 years ago

it was YAFC fault in the end , i think

New response