Ultimate Belts

by Tyarns

This mod adds an additional five tiers of belts to the game, beyond what is currently available from other mods. The fastest belt in this mod is equivalent to 6 express belts.

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

g Loader Redux compatibility

3 years ago

Hi, any chance for having an update for compatibility with the Loader Redux mod ?

3 years ago

I was originally interested in adding compatibility for that mod, but have since stopped pursuing it. I love the mod, but the problem is with how loaders are implemented in the factorio engine. At least when I last tested, they can only load 1 item per lane per tick. 2 lanes x 60 ticks per second means loaders are capped at 120 items per second and there is nothing I can do to get around that. However miniloaders got around this by combining loaders with hidden inserters to get a throughput above 120 items per second. I would check out using miniloaders for getting loaders that work well with Ultimate Belts :) If the factorio devs update loaders to work at speeds higher than 120 items per second I'd be happy to look at adding support for Loader Redux.

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/miniloader

3 years ago

But... You can do some modifications for loaders up to 120 it/s? Please.. Standard 45 it/s is pain. Add only next tier of loaders, 90 it/s.

New response