Ultimate Belts

by Tyarns

This mod adds an additional five tiers of belts to the game, beyond what is currently available from other mods. The fastest belt in this mod is equivalent to 6 express belts.

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

g Belts are too fast for inserters

5 years ago

Hey
I love your mod its so useful for me, but my inserters are not able to take anything from these belts because they are too fast.

Could you please fix that somehow or do you know a mod to fix that? THX

5 years ago

use these belts only for the mainbus, not the factory builds. split off the main bus with at most a blue belt (tier 3) or a tier 4 belt if it's going to a larger "mall" build.
these belts are also decently served for being the "output"/"compression" belts before the line of another factory, inserters will PLACE onto the belts fine, and due to their speed you can achieve bigger/better builds with higher throughput coming from a single line. but no, these aren't really meant to be pulled off of directly. they're much too fast for inserters. great for loaders though.
Speaking of....still hoping to see Deadlock Loader support in future (DCL has a pdf that explains the very EASY way to set it up. DCL does all the graphics and processing itself. pdf with instructions is found in deadlock's mod.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

(another thing you can do is use a last-tier belt as the input for huge smelting arrays or green circuit builds. split off the main input line using express belts if you wish to use "slower" inserters and you can feed a few hundred furnaces off a a two-tile-wide belt (instead of 6 blue belts, just split off the higher-tier belt at sensible places and it'll work fine).

5 years ago

What usafphoenix said (a month ago ;-)). Burner inserters are too slow for express belts too, so you don't combine them. I usually, when I want an otherwise expressy lane, put simple yellow belts in front of each burner.

(And I do use some burner inserters even late game… it's nice because they self-fill, and having a self-supported coal line is good as a reserve power fallback…)

New response