Ultimate Belts

by Tyarns

This mod adds an additional five tiers of belts to the game, beyond what is currently available from other mods. The fastest belt in this mod is equivalent to 6 express belts.

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

g categories

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hi,

could u add the Belts to Bobs-logistics-tab when this mod is installed? otherwise belts are now in two different tabs.

all in all: the bobs integration is very poor - i dont need bobs belts to get your overpowered ones - which are way cheaper

and yeah, i read the "bobs belt integration" thread... but here is my point to this:
IF someone uses bobs logistics, he did / wants to adopt to it. If he doesnt use it, he uses your mod as an alternative / not an expansion.

So there should be two recipes handling this:
one with bobs belts installed and building upon those recipes and extending it
one beeing an alternative to bobs belts.

at the moment these belts are an alternative while bobsbelts are installed - which makes no sense at all

5 years ago

Hey Speadge! I'd love to support bob's logistics, but I don't know how. My lua expertise is lacking... If anyone wants to help add support for bob's I'd love it!! Specifically, the recipes for bob's belts are too expensive. I need them to be way cheaper. I think they are worthless at their current requirements... by the time you have them, bots are way way better in practically every way. That's why I made Ultimate Belts in the first place... I didn't like the existing options. So if anyone can adjust the recipes for bob's belts, and make them way cheaper, I'd be happy to lock these belts behind his.

New response