Ultimate Belts

by Tyarns

This mod adds an additional five tiers of belts to the game, beyond what is currently available from other mods. The fastest belt in this mod is equivalent to 6 express belts.

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

i Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes support

5 years ago

I would like to be compatible with Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes. It's a lot of good features

5 years ago

I agree with you! Deadlock is making some changes to his mod that will make support much easier in 0.17. So I will probably wait until then to try and support stacking beltboxes.

5 years ago

Hey Tyarns - Deadlock's passing on maintaining his mods to me for future versions, so I'm handling the 0.17 changes - we'll be making our mods work together again :)

I have alpha versions posted in the forum thread that should have an early version of the API you'll be using to attach your tiers, so you should be able to start working to add support - you can see how it's used here https://github.com/shanemadden/factorio-deadlock-integrations/blob/master/prototypes/bob.lua.

Loaders can only move 60 items per second (engine limitation of 1 item per tick) so miniloaders will be needed to get the very high tier beltboxes to full speed, and I'll be adding an option for high volume stacking and unstacking recipes so that these insanely fast beltboxes don't bottleneck at 1 craft per tick (which your users will need to enable) but otherwise it should work well!

You discussed in the forum thread with Deadlock needing to adjust the "base" color of the loaders, which still needs added to the API - do you think it'd work better for your needs to have a tint option for the base layer, or a graphic file override option to provide your own base graphic, or both?

New response