Ultimate Belts

by Tyarns

This mod adds an additional five tiers of belts to the game, beyond what is currently available from other mods. The fastest belt in this mod is equivalent to 6 express belts.

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

b Highest tier collision with Bob's Logistic mod

6 years ago

Can you please fix this? Version 0.16.16 of Bob's Logistic mod made some changes of belt tiers and now it happens that the best tier of this mod is replaced by Bob's best one which is way slower than the one this mod has.

6 years ago

It seems a little frustrating to the author that Bob decided to change his top tier belt string identifiers (that users never see due to localization) from "green-transport-belt" to the exact string that this mod is already using, "ultimate-transport-belt", and caused this conflict..

Tyarns, let me know if you need some help rejiggering for compatibility with Bob's changes, since I'm having to comb through his changes on my own mod presently.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I agree, this is a bit frustrating. I really wish he wouldn't have changed the non-localized string since as you said, it doesn't matter from the player's perspective. While it is simple enough for me to change it, I will probably break any mods, including yours, that support Ultimate Belts when I do change it.

Give me a couple days, I'm a bit short on time right now. But I will get a fix out :) I appreciate your offer, if I have trouble I'll ask you for some help.

New response