Ultimate Belts

by Tyarns

This mod adds an additional five tiers of belts to the game, beyond what is currently available from other mods. The fastest belt in this mod is equivalent to 6 express belts.

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

b Splitters mistake

6 years ago

I registered an error when the splitters are slow and soon all the passes even though they are all in the same color.

http://prntscr.com/is28oj

6 years ago

Hey esdys, I have noticed this myself too. The splitters functioned perfectly, until 16.17 when filters were added to splitters. I have not updated the mod since there are still some changes and optimizations still happening with version 16. However, at this time you may encounter issues with any splitters trying to run faster than 120 items/second. This is because of changes the devs made to the game. I cannot fix it :( I'm just hoping the higher speeds get supported by the game engine again

6 years ago

Additionally, my testing has not been very extensive, so there may be scenarios where you can still achieve full speed w/ ultimate splitters.

Also, the extreme fast tier (120 items/s) is still faster than anything any other mod adds :)

New response