Ultimate Belts

by Tyarns

This mod adds an additional five tiers of belts to the game, beyond what is currently available from other mods. The fastest belt in this mod is equivalent to 6 express belts.

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

g Do loaders manage to fully compress the fastest belts?

6 years ago

Do you add more tiers of loaders if those loader/mini loader mods are present?

Just checking before considering it in my new 0.16 mod pack.

Great mod!

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Currently I do not add any faster loaders, but it isn't too difficult to achieve full compression with the use of a couple splitters. Unfortunately, during my testing I found that the fastest loader possible tops out at 120 items per second, so without some lua tricks it will be impossible to add 240 item per second loaders. Also, the current fastest loader added by any mod (that I know of) has a speed of 66.66 items per second, and I do plan on adding a loader with a speed of 120 items per second soon :) The graphics are the challenging part (at least for me). Adding a loader capable of 240 items per second probably is a ways off yet (if not impossible). Two 120 items per second loaders and a splitter will still get you full compression and will be a simple alternative soon, but a faster loader would still be ideal.

New response