Ultimate Belts

by Tyarns

This mod adds an additional five tiers of belts to the game, beyond what is currently available from other mods. The fastest belt in this mod is equivalent to 6 express belts.

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

g 16?

6 years ago

16?

6 years ago

Theoretically, all this mod needs is for the entities to add in icon_size and the fast replacements for each belt.

6 years ago

I just saw how the mod won't be updated until 0.16 is stable. Is there a reason why?

6 years ago

Obvious reason: 0.16 is experimental. I'd like to try this on .16 too, but that's Tyarns prerogative.

6 years ago

expeimental? why not?
не понимаю почему бы и нет ?

6 years ago

I wasn't expecting much interest for 0.16 yet. Since you are interested, I will get it updated to 0.16 soon!

6 years ago

@Tyarns Thx, that's really nice! Is this mod compatible with Bosb's Mods?

6 years ago

You can certainly use it with bob's mods! My recipes will use his circuits and speed modules, so all the splitters and the higher tier belts will be harder make. But, I haven't added any special support yet so that means my recipes won't use any of the plates or other intermediates he adds.

6 years ago

how about add loaders to this new belts?
ps. belt is awesome i like it :)

6 years ago

Thank you! :) I think some faster loaders would be great too. I might see if I can get another modder, such as Optera who made Loader Redux, to make some faster loaders for my belts since I don't really understand the loader snapping logic.

6 years ago

+1 for wanting a 0.16 version :)

6 years ago

++++ 16

6 years ago

.16 pls :)

6 years ago

0.16 ts

New response