This mod allows the player to slow down to the default speed with a hotkey. The default key is F1, and is customization in the normal controls menu (look for the Mods tab). Press once to slow down, and press again to go back to normal speeds. This mod should work fine in multiplayer games, or with mods that add more speed boosting equipment. Additionally, there is a setting to leave a set amount of speed boosting equipment on, instead of just turning them all off.
If you find a major bug or have a request/suggestion, feel free to email me at [email protected], as I will notice it faster than a post on here.
- Support for 0.16
- Reworked compatibility for other mods (should work with any other mod)
- Added support for Bob's Warfare
- Reworked how the mod works
- The mod now replaces your old equipment with a "Turtled" version temporarily, which has no bonus
- Added mod setting to keep X equipment from being Turtled
- Lowered maximum slowdown from 90% to 75%
- Support for 0.15
- Support for 0.14
- Fixed crash when the player wasn't wearing armor
- Added support for other sources of running_modifiers (the mod will now remember and restore your old modifier)
- Original release