True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g suggestions for some integration with IR3

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

IR3 is a mod that adds a lot of materials and makes the usual recipe for FOGBANK and neutron reflectors and a few other things not feel right.
if you would like to make it have better compatibility i would like to suggest some recipe changes when IR3 is loaded, if you want me to make a LUA file to fit in with IR3's weird recipe systems i would be willing to do that when i get the oppurtunity
neutron reflectors could be made of graphite and maybe steel plates or radiation shielding, although radiation shielding is needed in most nuclear-themed stuff in the mod
FOGBANK feels like it should be made of field effect nano mesh and helium, given what i know about it, and if this can be done in a laser assembler maybe a good cost would be 25 liquid nitrogen, 40 helium, 20 field effect nano mesh, and 10 seconds to make 100 nitrogen and 1 fogbank
nuclear and fusion test sites have a good recipe, but concrete bricks fit the pattern of the mod's recipe

5 months ago

I don't mind you making one, or I'll patch one together - if you want to give recipes I'll put them in. I've gotten pretty good at that.
Also, if you suggest any missing warheads, or those which don't fit very well, I'd be happy to tweak things.

5 months ago

sounds good!
for more suggestions, id like to suggest replacing steel plates with chromed plates in the warhead recipes so they fit in more with the area most of the late-game items in nukes are crafted in
a 3-stage warhead could probably use 1 revolutionary computer, 16 FOGBANK, 24 neutron reflectors, 16 field effectors, 32 gold-plated wire, 320 U-238, 240 fissile material, 240 explosives, 24 low density structures, and maybe 48 null-field plates,

New response