True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Fixed?] SE weapons delivery cannon crashes with nukes >500t

5 months ago

Hello!

When firing a 1kt or larger nuke from a weapons delivery cannon in multiplayer, we get the following error:

The mod True Nukes (0.3.32) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event True-Nukes::on_tick (ID 0)
True-Nukes/scripts/thermal-system.lua:134: attempt to compare nil with number
stack traceback:
True-Nukes/scripts/thermal-system.lua:134: in function 'atomic_thermal_blast_internal'
True-Nukes/scripts/thermal-system.lua:180: in function 'atomic_thermal_blast_move_along'
True-Nukes/control.lua:86: in function <True-Nukes/control.lua:67>

Space Exploration version: 0.6.119

5 months ago

Hi, sorry about the delay - I normally try and do things same-day, but yesterday was really busy.
I've added a patch which should resolve the issue, if it's what I think it is...

5 months ago

I wasn't able to replicate the problem locally though.
If the fix doesn't work, I've got some questions which should narrow down what happened:
Where did the nuke hit? (e.g. near the edge of a planet, in the middle of nowhere)
Where there many entities near the impact point?
How well explored was the map near the impact point?
Did the crash occur in single player as well, or only multiplayer?
Is it consistent (does every impact in multiplayer do this, or just sometimes)?
What other mods are you running which might impact things?
Were there any modded entities near the impact site which aren't in the normal SE pack?

Sorry for the brief inquisition...

New response