True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b SE Weapons delivery Cannon not effected by shockwave scale down

5 months ago

When using the weapons delivery cannon for Space exploration, the setting for scaling down the range of the shockwave of the nukes does not work

5 months ago

Ah, sorry for the delay, I'll look into it...

5 months ago

I've had a look, and the scaledown works (at least for me), but is somewhat more subtle than one might expect. When set very high, some area is given a low damage, which is normally unnoticeable as it's hidden by the blast effects. This area is helpful generally for making the game process the nukes with some appreciation of their effects (as otherwise all the wide-area effects would be invisible to the game, which could cause issues).
The effect shouldn't be too wide-area at the numbers I put in, but may still be noticeable (particularly on the smaller nukes).

New response