True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Fixed] Space tile appearing at ground zero

6 months ago

when i launch a nuke smaller than 15kt it leaves the space tile from SE at the epicentre of the explosion

6 months ago

Hi, thanks for the bug report.
Under what circumstances is it doing this (so what surface are you firing at, what nuke are you firing)?

6 months ago

Hi, this happens on alien biomes tiles, stock concretes/brick paths, water, and True nukes crater tiles. this happens on nukes bigger than 4tn. bombs that form large craters like the 100kt or greater don't seem to do this, it seems to be every size between and including 4tn yield and 15kt yield

6 months ago

Ahh, that makes sense...

6 months ago

Just to be sure, did you have any spaceship parts placed when the bug started happening?

6 months ago

Yes, spaceship floor tiles under a space manufactory on the ground

6 months ago

Just tested on a planet without spaceship parts on it, no space tiles show up with a 20tn nuke

6 months ago

OK, I've worked out what the problem is, I think, but it'll take a bit for me to fix - should be done by tomorrow though.
Please try to avoid detonating more nukes in that game, as it could cause some weird problems if you get more space tiles...

6 months ago

ok np, thank you very much

6 months ago

Try it now - detonating nukes right next to the space tiles will still be weird, but other than that it should be fine...

6 months ago

Tested in space, on fresh surface, and on surface with spaceship tiles and it worked perfectly. ty so much

6 months ago

OK, awesome!

New response