True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g Vanilla like craters when mod craters disabled ?

9 months ago

As the title says, would you be interested in letting the nukes leave vanilla-like nuke craters around if users disable the modded crater ?
I decided to disable your (wonderful) craters while I'm using the 20t artillery shells as my default.
I do plan on turning it on for the nuclear tests and for when I eventually decide to do the 1Gt. For the time being though I didn't want to leave a bunch of holes in terrain, but would still love to see some sort of remnant saying "I carpet bombed this place" like from different nuclear artillery shells I was using before trying out your mod https://i.imgur.com/9q7BSrE.png

9 months ago

I decided that I am nuking far enough away from my base for it to not matter, but it's still an option I'm not sure if you'd want to consider

9 months ago

Yeah, that's fair, I'll look into it, though it's not a high priority for now.

9 months ago

yea definitely not a priority, especially since I think I saw on other posts you were pretty busy as is, and after playing a bit with the craters I enjoy their visual on the map but being hovering at 16ms usually, having added a few artillery outposts and now I'm at ~50ups until the craters settle, but by that point biters might expand and create new ones

New response