True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Reported in other mod] Crash when I research

10 months ago

when I try to research atomic bomb after getting the 20 ton test I get the following error: The mod Extended Research Queue (0.5.7) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event factorio-research-queue::on_research_started (ID 17)
factorio-research-queue/scripts/rqtech.lua:21: attempt to index local 'tech' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
factorio-research-queue/scripts/rqtech.lua:21: in function 'new'
factorio-research-queue/scripts/queue.lua:335: in function <factorio-research-queue/scripts/queue.lua:318>
(...tail calls...)
factorio-research-queue/scripts/gui/actions.lua:812: in function 'on_research_started'
factorio-research-queue/control.lua:274: in function <factorio-research-queue/control.lua:271>

10 months ago

Yeah, as with the other crash you gave, I think there's some compatibility issues with Extended Research Queue.
I'm not entirely sure they're fixable, but I'll have a look in the next few days.
(I deleted the other thread as it appeared to be a duplicate)

10 months ago

Hi, what settings were you using for extended research queue?

10 months ago

Hey, want to fix this, but can't do so without knowing how you had it set up when it crashed.

9 months ago

it has dealt settings. sorry I took a while to respond.

9 months ago

Ah, right, found how to make the crash.
It's possible to research without it crashing, by either having the research already ongoing, by starting it through the normal interface.
I've reported this as a bug in extended research queue: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/factorio-research-queue/discussion/64a5d4d3df657f168fea4cd3
Sorry about being a bit short with you in the previous message, I was a bit tired.

New response