True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g [Done] dynamic tritium breeder fuel cells

11 months ago

would it be possible to add a thing that changes the recipe for tritium breeder fuel cells so it is a modified version of the vanilla fuel cells to be compatible with other mods' changes to nuclear fuel cells?
IR2 and IR3, for example, change the iron-plate part of the recipe to lead-plate-special and it would be nice if the tritium cells had recipes that reflected this.
also madclowns vanilla nuclear changes it to 35% enriched uranium fuel cells, which also makes tritium breeder cell recipe wonky in this mod. there are other mods that do other things, it would be great if this mod had a recipe that was in stead based off the recipe for uranium fuel cells.
if not i could make a lua file that changes the recipes to make it fit other mods.

11 months ago

Yeah, that shouldn't be too hard - I'm super busy right now, but I'll look into it.

9 months ago

OK, check the latest version. Sorry about the delay.

New response