True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Fixed] Crash on Startup When Disabling Certain Settings

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Hello! After installing this mod and watching a showcase, I looked around in the settings to disable some of the higher-yield weapons because I would likely have no use for them and would just to like to clean up my research tree. After disabling the "100kt" warhead, I received an error on startup:

"Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: item with name 'test-pack-atomic-2-stage-100kt-1' does not exist.
Source: compact-fusion-weapons (technology)."

In addition, attempting to disable "Nuclear Tests" results in the following error on startup:

"Failed to load mods: True-Nukes/prototypes/nukes/data-nukes-technology.lua:442: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'next' (table expected, got nil) stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'next'
True-Nukes/prototypes/nukes/data-nukes-technology.lua:442 in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
True-Nukes/prototypes/nukes/data-nukes.lua:6: in main chunk
[C] in function 'require'
True-Nukes /data.lua:1: in main chunk"

These errors were replicated with ONLY True Nukes and Warheads installed. In addition, some settings such as "Enable 0.1/0.5t warheads" and "Enable fire shield" are still functional when disabled and I only received the error when attempting to disable the high yield warheads. Apologies if this has already been reported and I had not seen it. Thanks!

1 year, 1 month ago

This one's new, don't worry.
I'll look into it.

1 year, 1 month ago

Yeah, found the issue - those settings create a lot of cases, so I've probably missed a lot.

1 year, 1 month ago

Awesome! You're doing great work

1 year, 1 month ago

I'm not sure I've fixed all the issues - there are a lot of possible combinations of settings, but at least no individual setting will crash it any more. Try 0.3.20.

1 year, 1 month ago

Oops, left a log line in - re-uploaded 0.3.20

1 year, 1 month ago

Woah! Yep the new patch works! Thanks a ton for pushing that out so fast.

1 year, 1 month ago

No problem, and thanks!

New response