True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g [Fixed] Cant research atomic bomb

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Cant research "Atomic Bomb", second playthrough this happens in.

I have built the nuclear test facility and detonated the "20 ton atomic warhead" 3 times now but the research still at 0%, i have canceled the research several times to research other technology but still 0% when i restart it.

Does this mod conflict with any other mods except tiles related mods?

1 year, 1 month ago

I'm not aware of any other conflicts, but there might be some I haven't found - I really can't tell what another mod might decide to do.
Are there any research requirements listed other than the nuclear test? (if so, its definitely an incompatibility)
What mods are you running, so I can replicate the bug myself?

1 year, 1 month ago

Any updates on mods or similar?

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

I have fiddled around with mods so dont remember exactly which i had installed however its probably a conflict with atomic overhaul.

Atomic overhaul adds a new kind of science pack and i have found that with atomic overhaul off, the only requisite for atomic bomb is basic 20T nuclear test, with atomic overhaul enabled its 20t nuclear test and "research data" to unlock.

1 year, 1 month ago

OK, I should be able to add some code to fix the issue - at least for atomic overhaul anyway.

1 year, 1 month ago

Try the new release!

New response