True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g [Fixed] Auto-Cannon shell range

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Hello! It seems that something goes wrong with thermobaric auto-cannon (20mm) shell. It blows up in a closed distance like original shell in despite of its caption about 450% range bonus. I'm trying to use it with a spidertron from Schall Arachid Platoon mod, which uses this type of ammo. Could you please give me an advice, what schould I check to fix this issue?

1 year, 1 month ago

I'll look into it - Factorio can be pretty complicated with how it handles range for shells sometimes.

1 year, 1 month ago

Should I send you something from my side? Like savefile or list of mods i'm currently using?

1 year, 1 month ago

I've managed to replicate the issue here - sorry about the delay, life's been pretty busy.

1 year, 1 month ago

Try updating T-N and warheads - it should all work now.

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Yes, now it works perfect! Thanks a lot!
(sorry to disturb you, but i have another dumb question: is there any way to reduce game freezing with such type of ammo? Due to fire effect, Factorio start calculating area damage for every fired schell and (i presume) they affected or summarized damage from each other, then game make me a slideshow instead of bites-removing-action :)

1 year, 1 month ago

Not really - the thermobarics don't perform very well due to the shear amount of fire - they work ok if you fire individual rounds.
You'll find the nukes perform way better.

New response