True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Not a bug] Compatibility

1 year, 4 months ago

Hello, I have some weird issues with compatibility. I tried True Nukes along with:
- Realistic Reactors
- Plutonium Energy
The problem is I can't research Nuclear Breeding and Plutonium Enrichment from Plutonium Energy Mod, I tried doing it by command, but after doing first 20kt nuclear test it is not possible to research Large Atomic Weapons that comes next. I tried switching the other mods off, but it didn't change anything. In general it seems not to go well with these mods.
Thank You in advance for any help or advice

1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

Hi, do you have Koravex enrichment unlocked as a technology?
And which version of Plutonium Energy are you using?
Also, are you using any other mods (e.g. K2)?

1 year, 4 months ago

No, Kovarex is probably deleted by one of the mods, I've got v1.4.3 of Plutonium Energy.
Talking about other mods, I've got a bunch of QOL ones, nothing that could be considered an overhaul or messing with nuclear stuff.

1 year, 4 months ago

That's interesting, as when I load the game with RR and Plutonium energy active, as well as T-N, I get no such conflict, and Kovarex isn't disabled...
Can you try loading the game up with just RR and PE, and checking whether you can see Koravex (just by loading into a new freeplay world - not sandbox, and looking at the tech tree)?

I've seen similar problems before though, and I'm happy to add some fixes.

1 year, 4 months ago

It seems that was a false alarm. It appears that the Nuclear Fuel mode messed up my save - I tried it few days ago, and deleted after couple of minutes when I realized that it overlaps with Plutonium Energy - but apparently I didn't uninstall it properly and didn't get my Kovarex back. Thats a bit cruel of Nuclear Fuel I have to say...
Anyways, thank You very much for help, because You helped me very much in solving this problem! Now everything works great

1 year, 4 months ago

OK, great to hear!

New response