True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g [Fixed] /screenshot disables achievements

1 year, 5 months ago

It would be nice if using non-cheat commands didn't disable all true nukes achievements instantly. I took a screenshot with /screenshot, which is considered a non-cheat command, and was given a message that all true nukes achievements were now disabled. I understand it's there to prevent people from cheating in achievements and such, though perhaps an exception could be made for commands which are not cheats such as /screenshot, though I understand if it's a low-priority issue.

1 year, 5 months ago

Oh, that's a good point, I'll have a look into being more specific - I was trying to bias the system towards being forgiving, but I missed that.

1 year, 5 months ago

I think it should already avoid this issue, as the system really only checks for cheat mode, what might be happening is that if you take a screenshot with cheat mode enabled via the buttons for sandbox, then it will check whether it is enabled when you run the command, which will result in the "achievements disabled" thing...

1 year, 5 months ago

Cheats aren't enabled though, it's a dedicated, modded server in freeplay mode, and any cheat-enabling commands give a warning first so cheats can't be enabled already.

1 year, 5 months ago

What mods are on the server?
If SE is in there, then this is a fixed bug in the latest version.

1 year, 5 months ago

I do indeed have SE, I suppose that solves the issue then

1 year, 5 months ago

Yeah, try the latest version - it should re-enable achievements on the save, even if they were disabled before.

New response