True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Fixed] Technology bug with K2

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

Hi BicycleEater,

Found a bug when using your mod along with Krastorio 2:
The first tech for atomic bomb requiring to perform a test with a 20t warhead, asks me to do this test 1500 times. At first I thought you were sadistic (lol), but found out in the tech tree that all the other tech requiring a field test (for heavier payloads) are asking for one blast only.

I'm currently on a playthrough with a big modpack and tried to understand the origin of this bug: when I activate only True Nukes, everything is fine (only one 20t field test required). But just running K2 + your mod (and all other mods deactivated) makes this bug appear.

Any idea ?

Really looking forward for a fix, as I love a lot your mod (even if I'm at the early stage in it, I was very surprised by my first 20t blast !!!)

Thanks !

1 year, 6 months ago

Ah, maybe I didn't set the number properly, give me a few moments to work this out...

1 year, 6 months ago

Yup, I think K2 changes the research to make it easier, without checking whether other mods have already played with it.
Should be fixed in 0.3.13

1 year, 6 months ago

That is perfect !! You are the best ! (and thumbs up for the speed answer and fix !)

1 year, 6 months ago

I always feel a little proud when I fix a bug within half an hour lol.

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

You can ! :)
Thanks a lot !

New response