True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Fixed] Research not working

1 year, 7 months ago

Trying to research the "Full Fission Weapons" item, and after trying about 10 seperate times to get the nuclear test, every time the 500t bomb goes off and nothing happens to the research. Using SE and a bunch of mods that I doubt would interfere (Marticinopants mod pack)

1 year, 7 months ago
(updated 1 year, 7 months ago)

Just to make sure: be sure to select the research before (or after) detonating the weapon and then close the technology menu

1 year, 7 months ago

To narrow down any edge cases I missed, the following is my order of affairs and the attempts:

1. Move way outside of my Nauvis base, place down bomb site
    2.1 Place bomb, turn on tech, run away; no progress
    2.2 Turn on tech, place bomb, run away; no progress
    2.3 Place bomb, run away, turn on tech after detonation; no progress.
1 year, 7 months ago
(updated 1 year, 7 months ago)

Ah, it occurs to me that there was a bug when SE was installed, which has been resolved in the latest release (If you're on 0.3.4 already, delete T-N through the mod management page, and re-download - I don't like doing ridiculously small releases).
If it isn't fixed now, please can I have a screenshot of the technology page, so I can see if anything is unusual?

1 year, 7 months ago

Reinstalling did the trick; it removed the conspicious orange science in the research slot. I thought that was intended but evidently it was a weird issue caused by SE

1 year, 7 months ago

Exactly, I didn't check compatibility with SE, as I assumed it would just work. Oops.
Glad its all working now.

New response