True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
4 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Fixed] critical error

1 year, 8 months ago

True Nukes (0.2.11)

Error while running event True-Nukes::on_script_trigger_effect (ID 153)
'target': table expected, got nil
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'draw_light'
True-Nukes/MushroomCloudInBuilt/control.lua:34: in function 'createBlastSoundsAndFlash'
True-Nukes/control.lua:2054: in function <True-Nukes/control.lua:2039>

Compatibility issue with "Kombat_Drones"(https://mods .factorio.com/mod/Kombat_Drones )

1 year, 8 months ago

OK, so I've found the original problem, but actually making the mods work together is much harder. I still have technical issues, but a much larger issue is that the AI there doesn't really understand the idea of restraint about firing the nukes. They do get very trigger happy, which tends to light up the world a bit - they just fire as many nukes as they can, and then die - no consideration is given to range or collateral.
They always die.

1 year, 8 months ago

Try the new version, the bug's fixed from my testing, although they're pretty aggressive.

New response