True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
4 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g [Fixed] Crash

2 years ago

The mod True Nukes (0.2.5) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event True-Nukes::on_nth_tick(1207)
True-Nukes/control.lua:2118: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
True-Nukes/control.lua:2118: in function <True-Nukes/control.lua:2109>

Mod is used with Warptorio, this error popped up after the warp from the planet with several nukes.
If I load the save, it repeats in 10 seconds after loading.

2 years ago

OK, so it looks like the crash happens because I assume the surface will continue to exist, and warptorio deletes the previous surface entirely.
The newest update should fix it, though you may still get crashes if you warp while a nuke is in flight (like literally in the air)... I think you won't (as the flying nuke will be deleted as well), but you never know. It might also be bad if you warp within a few frames of a detonation. Tell me if you have any other crashes - I don't have time to fully explore what problems might occur, and what I've done should fix the majority of the problem.

2 years ago

Fix worked, thank you!
Nukes were already exploded, and I warped in 30 sec after this, I wasn’t shooting right at the time of the warp. Maybe it is because of the surface, because there are new tiles that are burning at nuke spots.

New response