True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
4 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g [2 Compatibility issues - both fixed] Can't Research Californium

2 years ago

It won't let me research Californium, it says I do not have all the required tech, but everything is green prior to it in the tech tree. I am using a decent amount of mods so maybe there is some compatibility issues. Any thoughts or suggestions?

2 years ago

What mods are you using?
Also what version of the mod did the save originate from?

2 years ago

I started this map about 2 months ago, and the current version of true nukes is 0.2.4.

My mods are:

Aircraft Realism
AutoDeconstruct
BetterPersonalLaserDefense
Big_Brother
Bottleneck
Cleaned Concrete
Clockwork
DeathMarkers
DragonIndustries
EndgameCombat
FasterStart
Flammable Oils Quickfix
Helicopter Revival
Hiladdar Electrical
Kux Zooming
Power Armor MK3
Rampant
Realistic Flashlight
Realistic Power
Realistic Reactor Glow
Realistic Reactors
Realistic Heat Glow
Robot Battery Research
Squeak Through
Todo list
Trees
True Nukes
Ultimate Belts
Vehicle Snap
Waterfill
Wood Gasification
ZRecycling
Alien Biomes
apm_lib_idinc
apm_nuclear_idinc
apm_resource_pack_idinc
base
better air filtering
big data string
bullet trails
electric water boiler
even distribution
far reach
fluid void extra
helmod
information
inventory repair
laserlines
lightorio
quickstart
shallow water
water poles

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Does the kovarex enrichment appear on your technologies list?
Like as a researched technology.

2 years ago

No it does not.

Also, thanks for the prompt response!

2 years ago

In that case, that will (I suspect) most likely be the problem.
I can add support for whichever mod removes the technology - then it will work fine.

2 years ago

It's probably Amator Phasma's Nuclear (forked), Amator Phasma's Library (forked), and Amator Phasma's Resource Pack (forked)

2 years ago

It seems to be apm_nuclear_idinc
I might just be able to add some support quickly - I'll have a look.

2 years ago

I will be able to add tritium to the nuclear processing as added by that mod. It'll take me some time, and I'm busy right now, but I hope to have it done within a couple of days.
I'm planning on making the tritium be a possible byproduct of Radioactive wastewater, so if you use loads of the wastewater, you can filter some tritium out of it.
Or I might add it as a separate breeder fuel, but that might be a pain... I'll see what I can do.
This might be a bit of a pain due to licensing (they use GPL3, so I can't use their graphics).

2 years ago

Thanks, everything else about the mod is great!

2 years ago

I think a simple fix will be more than enough for me personally, I just want to unlock the very dangerous high yield and fusion weapons.

2 years ago

OK, so it would take longer than I thought to integrate stuff into the mod.
I'll fix the tritium and the californium, but won't add the extra fuel cycle.

2 years ago

I didn't actually say at the time, but it should be sorted in the latest version.

2 years ago
2 years ago

Sorry for the really slow response. It should be sorted now.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)
2 years ago

Oops, sorry about that, I didn't have much time to do the update, so I didn't test as much as I would have liked. I'll have a look into that.

2 years ago

OK, it might be a while before I get round to fixing this, as it looks pretty involved, and I don't have access to a decent PC to test stuff on, sorry. I will try, but it might be a few weeks...

1 year, 11 months ago

I'm really sorry, but my computer can't load that save - I'm using a rubbish laptop currently.
in order to make any progress, I'll need a smaller save with fewer mods - ideally you could work out a short-ish list of mods which will replicate the problem.
Otherwise, it'll be mid July before I even have a chance.

1 year, 10 months ago

I think this problem should now be fixed, as I was having a compatibility issue with Angels.

1 year, 10 months ago

Ok, yeah I didn't actually fix the problem. Try the new new version, THAT should fix it.

1 year, 10 months ago

Yes, it works now.

1 year, 10 months ago

Glad to hear!

New response