True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
4 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Fixed] Krastorio 2 -- Atomic Rounds Magazines Uncraftable

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Uranium rounds magazine (ingredient for atomic rounds magazine) is hidden because Krastorio 2 seems to remove/replace the recipe. I don't know what weapon the uranium rounds magazine goes with, but Krastorio uses rifle- and pistol-specific magazines instead of generic "rounds" magazines.

edit: Yesterday, I saw that there's a setting to disable the Atomic (and high-yield variant) rounds magazine. So.... I guess this issue is fixed(?)

2 years ago

Sorry for taking a while to respond.
Yeah, I haven't added any support for K2, as I don't really know the mod very well, so have no idea what changes should be done to recipes. Also it adds loads of its own nukes/antimatter weapons, so I would have to do quite a lot of work to support it properly - also I don't really use it, so I keep putting it off.
If you have any suggestions for recipe replacements or suggested yields for K2, I might add support. Also making the graphics match would be a nightmare.

Re:edit - Yeah, those options might help clear things up, so feel free to use them.

2 years ago

I had the same problem with ammo. You can make it craftable by going to the mod folder and prototypes>nukes-californium and changing the uranium-rounds-magazine to uranium-rifle-magazine in the recipe information. This made it craftable + it also works. Don't know if anything else is needed

1 year, 7 months ago

This should all be fixed in the latest version.

New response