True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
4 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Fixed] Compatibility with bob's angles.

2 years ago

What I hope can be done. Is that your mod don't override bob's or angles or other mods that might have the same name by hopefully toggle a setting.

2 years ago

This error was caused by this mod removing the vanilla nuke item from the game, once I cleared the error on angels end (type mismatch), it caused a few other mods to crash. This seems to occur if all 3 nuke settings are unchecked. Would it be possible to "hide" the vanilla nuke instead of clobbering it entirely?

2 years ago

I might try that... killing the vanilla nuke is probably a bit aggressive in hindsight, I'll just disable it from being researchable... I'm also adding in an option to not remove the atomic bomb research even if it has nothing to do.
I have now also caught a few small bugs around the "disable everything" cases, so thanks for bringing that to my attention.
New version should fix all of this!!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Well my end question related to the compatibility is in this chat. starting here as the link tags. :https://discord.com/channels/351216213327609858/556495455756746753/865636353440874516

Quote "oh, so you want angels etc... to have the vanilla nuke, while getting the new ones too?"

My answer was Yes.

Quote "that should be do-able on that mods end... but that is not for me to deal with"

Then I answered: Well. U can tell it better than me in code perspective. So if he/she needs anything from your end i would hope that can be do-able. unless it get's fixed otherwise

2 years ago

I think it should be fixed now, the incompatibility was just me being overly aggressive when disabling the base-game nuke, and I've changed that in the latest version, so it should work just fine now, I think.

2 years ago

Nope it still effects the other mods rocket's / artillery even after disabling settings.

2 years ago

Ah, you want the vanilla nuke to be left as-is, while still getting new ones...
That makes sense. I'll look into that - I just fixed the thing of crashing other mods.

2 years ago

I've added a couple more compatibility settings in the settings menu

2 years ago

Million thanks

2 years ago

Ah, you want the vanilla nuke to be left as-is, while still getting new ones...
That makes sense. I'll look into that - I just fixed the thing of crashing other mods.

Yes that's what I mean

New response