True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Compatibility issue - resolved] Crash on impact

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi, thanks for the bug report, just need to ask some standard questions:
Did you have any other mods installed at the time of the crash?
What were you firing at?
Does it happen every time you fire that nuke (it looks like the 15kt from the crash report), or is it only in that exact set of circumstances?
What version of Factorio were you running?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Version 1.1.35 on issue

all mods used when it crashed + the currently disabled creative mod
New link at new message

It happen on every impact. Tested on the highest KT and the 15kt one.

pressed "C" on the ground to fire.

2 years ago

Sorry I can't see that link, would you mind posting it how you did the others?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

This is a known issue with mods like alien biomes and asphalt roads. They add lots of new tiles, and the game runs out of tiles. This results in some mods not being able to create their tiles, which is what happened to you. to fix this, try playing with the mod settings for them, this may allow you to clear up enough tiles for the game to work.
After some quick experimentation, I found that disabling 3 of the categories from asphalt roads was enough, as was disabling several (about 8) of the biomes from alien-biomes. If you want all the tiles from both these mods, then disabling the "Enable new crater tiles" setting in True-Nukes will remove the tiles I add, and revert to the old crater system (none of the nice filling in or pretty craters, but somewhat faster).
Hope this helps...

2 years ago

Well if that's the issue. Just inform about it in the description would be to help for others. And Thanks a lot for the time. I'll be good as it is with de explosion's being massive without a hole as I disabled the option on your end and it works without crashing after that so. Since u mentioned that the game run out of tiles.

2 years ago

Glad its working now. A note has been added to the game description and a longer message in the FAQ.

2 years ago

Ty

New response