True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
4 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g [Implemented] Shall Tank platoon

3 years ago

Great mod. Can you add support for the new tank shells of the mod Shall Tank Platoon (there are 3 types of shells there, 75mm, 88mm and 128mm)?

3 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion, I love the idea of making this mod compatible with other things, as it's really easy to do, the hardest part is the graphics.
The 75mm shell is the base-game cannon shell, so I am making that remain the same. Then I'm roughly planning to make them follow the progression of power:

Auto-cannon
75mm
88mm
128mm
Atomic bomb (the rocket basically)

So the difference between each one is the same. From a very brief play test, this seems to work fairly well, although the fire-rate of the super-heavy tank is awful, and the rocket-tank is stunningly devastating, until it inevitably kills itself.
I am also making a super tiny nuke for the auto-cannon, which works fairly well. Only the thermobarics now need doing, then I'll do another update.

3 years ago

Nice! Thank you for your work

New response