True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
4 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g bobsangels recipes, dirty bomb

3 years ago

could you add a few recipes that use bob's u-234 and plutonium? also is there a chance of making a dirty bomb that uses u-238 in vanilla or polonium-210 (or another nuclear waste) from bob's mods plus explosives and probably steel to make a dirty bomb that is used like a grenade to irradiate an area?

3 years ago

Thanks for responding.
Since I don't know bob's very well (I tend to go more for small mods), I didn't try to make it compatible, particularly as I was worried about name-spacing issues, as if I use the same internal name for something as bob's, they just won't be compatible. Out of curiosity, does the mod load with bob's, or if not, what error do you get? Also, do you know if bob's mods change the base atomic-bomb recipe, as I can't seem to find it if it does...
I wouldn't use u-234 in any weapons (it isn't used for them in real life), but will have a look at adding alternative recipes using plutonium.
Beyond that, I will have a look at a dirty bomb, I take it you mean something like the poison capsule, but with radiation, as that wouldn't be hard at all, and I will have a look at sorting something out.

Thanks for the ideas, and hope you enjoy the mod.

3 years ago

There is now a Bob's version of the recipes in the 0.1.1 version, although this extends no further than changing the circuit and other material costs.

New response