True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
4 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Fixed] Fail to load

3 years ago

I am getting this error while attempting to start Factorio. Which is odd because I was trying your mod out lastnight with some other mods and it seemed to work just fine. Not sure what I'm doing wrong this time.

4.618 Error ModManager.cpp:1514: Error while loading entity prototype "dangerous-radiation-cloud" (smoke-with-trigger): Key "type" not found in property tree at ROOT.smoke-with-trigger.dangerous-radiation-cloud.created_effect[0].action_delivery.target_effects Modifications: True Nukes

3 years ago

Just investigated the bug (responding to this message for the bug), and found that there was a problem. Just fixed it, and there is a new version in the downloads section. I think it was due to a update on the game, which changes some small things around, which the mod relied on.
Thanks for letting me know!

New response