Trolley Problem

by Quezler

Adds a button to your toolbar to quickly call your personal train to you.

Content
3 years ago
Trains

b crash on use of shortcut

3 years ago

Getting game crash in 0.18.27 with Trolley_Problem_1.1.0

https://imgur.com/a/jQ5AKr2

3 years ago

that's strange, that would mean one (or more) trains contained a locomotive without a color somehow, are there any other mods installed that e.g. add trains with no option to set its color?

3 years ago

ok so apparently the color property of the locomotive entities is allowed to be nil, i've put up version 1.1.1 which should fix your crash, but i am still interested in which train (mod) you have that caused this issue :)

3 years ago

nogame crash after updating to this new version. Thank you for the swift fix..awesome !

3 years ago

what other train mod did you have installed though?

3 years ago
3 years ago

thx for that, glad you enjoy my/this mod btw <3

3 years ago

it is great,no need to walk back, call,wait and hop on :-)

3 years ago

doesn't sound like you're aware of ctrl clicking the train's internal minimap to make it come to you in the base game?

3 years ago

Yes I do.. but you have a whistle :-)

3 years ago

do let me know if you have any ideas for this mod, i've been thinking of like alerts when your train is almost at the place you whistled (in case the player was on the other side of the map) / allowing you to blow your whistle near track instead of on it (but then i'd have to somehow calculate that and hope the piece of rail is connected) / etc, just "making it more user friendly than it already is" stuff <3

3 years ago

I have no idea, lots of mods that do train stuff...

3 years ago

:p

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I have a suggestion. When you call a train and it comes, set it to manual instead of automatic. I call the train for items and I forget to set the train back to manual so it stays and not goes away while I add/remove items from the cart

Or a follow function so the train follows me

3 years ago

hmm, good idea, not sure how exactly i could do the technical side, but i'll think on it :)

3 years ago

cand get workingin :( eny atvice or somting only shows 0 when buton pressed

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

are you standing on a piece of track when you press the button?
AND is the train the exact same color as your player?
(ps, you should have made a new discussion since its unrelated to this ^)

New response