Transport Drones (Continued, Fixed)


Ground-based logistics: transport drones haul items and fluids between depots. Fork of Transport Drones (Continued)

Content
a day ago
2.0
848
Logistics

b Tank circits are reading double of what's in the tank

6 days ago

self explainatory. Here's a funny image example https://prnt.sc/cpJ7BxYkHeAh

Also, please have there be a easier way to limit the amount a requester fluid depot orders, pls.

5 days ago
(updated 5 days ago)

Makes sense to have a request limit. I added it to the list. Added the signal dupe too.

4 days ago
(updated 4 days ago)

Makes sense to have a request limit. I added it to the list. Added the signal dupe too.

...WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ADDED IT TO THE LIST??? IT WAS ALREADY THERE BEFORE THE REVAMP HOW THE FU- Appreicated mate. Also, please check for placing paramters when using ghost building. I swore ghost building a depot ate it and i didnt get it back because it was placed on road due to ghost building being ghost building.

3 days ago

I still hadn't gotten around to checking all the stages of paramerization.

3 days ago

I still hadn't gotten around to checking all the stages of paramerization.

oop. Good luck da ze.

a day ago

first two things should be all set now.

New response