Transport Drones

by Klonan

Adds transport drones and transport depots

Content
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

g Supporting deadlock stacked recipes, is there a way?

2 years ago

Sorry to be a bother, I'm having the issue that Transport Drones is not picking some of the stacked recipes that are generated by the stacking mod, and my guess it's because some of the code it's executing earlier than the mods adding those recipes are, or the stacking mod, not sure.

I gathered from reading around that I could modify the ordering of the mods by simply editing the mod's dependencies so they load before Transport Drones, but in order to do that I'd have to modify TD mod archive on my side... and I'm hesitant to do so, just because if I later update and forget that I did that modification (I tend to be forgetful on stuff,) probably all the recipes will be lost from the requester depots on my game leading to broken production lines :/

Is there any way I can make TD's recipe detection code execute after some selected mods that add/modify recipes on my side without having to modify TD locally? Maybe by means of a stub mod or something?

Just for the record: In my current game I'm running Krastorio 2 + AAI Industry + all BZ mods (aluminium, lead, titanium, foundry, etc.) + all the deadlock stacking mods required by them... and in the current state, TD only sees stacked recipes for some of the BZ mods and not others (and from what I could see on the log, those that are loaded before gets picked, those that load after aren't.)

Best wishes o/

2 years ago

After dawdling for a couple of days, in the end I finally edited the 'info.json' inside Transport Drones to include a dependency on the "bz-dsr-bridge" mod and that seems to have solved my issue, at least for BZ mods.... I just wish there was a way to do this without editing the mod :(

New response