by Klonan

Adds transport drones and transport depots

Content
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

g For some reason I can't place landfill over fishes after today's update

2 years ago

Is that this mod's doing? I can't be sure but none of the other mods that I updated today have anything to do with landfill or fishes, and since this mod said that one of the changes was that you can't place tiles over roads, and there are fishes on roads... yeah, I know... long shot, but, I don't know :/

The new road type is awesome btw, but the landfill change is too disruptive... you have to deconstruct all the fishes in an area before placing landfill and even then when marked for decon you can't still place the landfill over them.

If that wasn't this mod's doing, then forget that I said anything... I'll try to track it down and see if I can pinpoint the mod that's causing it.

2 years ago

Yes, it is my mod, but a side effect of the new change in the base game,
So we will fix it one way or the other

2 years ago

Gotcha! It's a relieve no having to track it down to a mod interaction for me, for sure!
And no worries... I can deal with it until it's fixed! Take your time, in the meantime I'll just add more storage for all the extra fishies! :P

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Space exploration fixes it by checking if landfill was constructed near fish, and if so, deletes the fish, so that on the next placement of landfill, you can fill it in. In general, the root cause is the fix the base game did, that adds in API in order to be notified when placement of a tile is about to destroy an entity, and since landfill is a tile, and fish is an entity, originally, placing landfill would just destroy the fish.

2 years ago

Thank you very much for fixing the fish issue (fix was in today's base game patch!)

1 year, 10 months ago

This seems to be broken again in the new game version. Playing with SeaBlock.

New response