by Klonan

Adds transport drones and transport depots

Content
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

g Is this MOD not updated?

2 years ago

Is this MOD not updated? Can the author perform performance optimization? In the late game, this MOD often has problems. For example, the warehouse is empty, but only one drone is dispatched。
Can the model be optimized? When working with SE and K2, the model in this module is ugly.

2 years ago

In the late game, this MOD often has problems. For example, the warehouse is empty, but only one drone is dispatched。

In this regard, have you checked if there are enough of them in the system? And even if there is enough at the moment you check, you have to keep in mind that the vehicles reserve the amount they want. That means that if there are not enough resources offered (even if all providers are full) the requesters cannot send all drones.

Can the author perform performance optimization?

Performance optimizations would also make me very happy. (even if I think that just in the Mega/Giga Base area it will be difficult to raise the performance reasonably).
I am currently playing Bob and have built everything on the basis of transport drones. (Early Transport Drones helps out a lot^^) Currently I'm just before the utility packages and have arrived at just under 30 UPS.

Can the model be optimized? When working with SE and K2, the model in this module is ugly.

I'm assuming that Klonan won't create extra graphics for special mod packs. For that you should go to the Factorio forum and ask if someone would create such a mod. I've heard that there is such a place, but unfortunately have no link to there. (Maybe Klonan has one for you.)

New response