by Klonan

Adds transport drones and transport depots

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

b supply depot drones stuck/disappearing

3 years ago

Hi Klonan, love the mod - I am running into an issue when combined with Krastorio 2 where transport drones are going to supply depos and then just sitting there and disappearing. I can't seem to figure it out, my road network is all connected, and lots of materials appear to be getting vaporized. Help!

3 years ago

I confirm this issue, and I do not have Krastorio installed. Let me know if you need any deeper logging or debug info. Thanks!

3 years ago

I have the same problem. and I'm assuming it is caused by Factorio 0.18.36 update. Could you tell me how to get a log or debug info to figure it out?

3 years ago

Same problem here, but do the items get delivered anyway?

3 years ago

Same problem, truck goes to supply depot, gets the items and just sits there for a few seconds, then disappers when items go into the requester depot. Would be great if it could be fixed. I am running Krastorio

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Same problem. Save game to see it in action.

Drones drive from the requester depot to the supply depot, take the resources, sit for a time then vanish, the resources are deposited into the requester depot and the drone again drives to the supply depot to "take" more.

Factorio version: 0.18.36
Mods:
Krastorio2 v0.9.23
Transport Drones v0.7.8
(and other QoL addons)

OneDrive link to my latest save file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvSvmoB97irMgtF9hK7zfxV-rrQ0ww

3 years ago

Fixed on v0.7.9. Thanks!

New response