Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

b Crash related to force-deconstructing a Depot by removing the tile below

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi,
in my game modded with space-exploration and transport drones i managed to force a crash by accidentally deconstructing a transport depot.

Steps leading to the issue:

• I am on a Space-exploration space-platform, using depots
  • I miss-clicked (right instead of left) with road in hand and removed the platform-tile below the depot which force-deconstructed most of the depot. The caution-corpse-label remained.
  • after fixing the space platform scaffold below the now missing depot i have replaced the depot placing it over the "caution"

crash-log

7532.161 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:98: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod Transport Drones (0.7.8) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Transport_Drones::on_player_mined_entity (ID 65)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depots/supply_depot.lua:134: in function 'on_removed'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depot_common.lua:298: in function 'remove_depot'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depot_common.lua:308: in function 'handler'
    __core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <__core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__newindex'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depots/supply_depot.lua:134: in function 'on_removed'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depot_common.lua:298: in function 'remove_depot'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depot_common.lua:308: in function 'handler'
    __core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <__core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>"
7532.161 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:581: UpdateTick(46264622) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)

Thanks for checking
Really love your mod.

New response